PROAI not producing output due to bad data

Checked proai.log at /tmp/proai/log/proai.log

Our PROAI set up was failing, We noticed large amounts of white space and line returns in the dublin core metadata (dc:type)

To fix this we fixed the white space issue in the foxml, dropped the tables in the database that were used for proai and then rebuilt the fedora resource index.

Once this was done it worked a treat

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s